TREA-CASE Evaluator Registration Instructions
Texas law now requires that each district evaluate itself and each of its campuses in eight specific categories. Snook ISD values feedback from its community, and we appreciate you taking the time to submit an evaluation of various programs within our district as they relate to community and student engagement. Please complete this survey by Friday, May 26.
To begin the evaluation, you must click on this link
and follow these steps:
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password
- Enter: 026903 as Snook ISD County District Number.
- Click "create account" in the bottom left corner.
- Select the campus or campuses names you are evaluating and click "save campus" in the bottom left corner. This takes you directly to your campuses welcome message and evaluation page.
- Click on "Continue to Evaluation" at the bottom of the welcome message.
- Slide the evaluation tool from "NA" to "10" to indicate your belief in the success of each program with "10" being Superior and “NA” meaning “Have no Knowledge” or “Not Applicable”. You may also enter general comments related to the area that you are evaluating. This option is completely voluntary and is not necessary for the district to be in compliance with this assessment.
- The evaluation should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- When completed with all of the questions the program will give you a screen that says: “Evaluation Complete”
- Click on “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Click “Log Out”.
- You have completed the process.
If you need assistance, please contact your campus office.
Snook ISD Campus Administration
Dr. Kenzie Bond, Secondary Principal
Ms. Shari Hedstrom, Elementary Principal
If you have any questions, please use the “contact” form on the CASE home page.